Saturday, December 2, 2017

Happy Holidays and Happy Reading!

Well, the fact that is now already December came fast this year!  I know I get really (really) busy in the summertime, but boy this year seemed to go very quickly!

We have a winner for the cover contest!

"The Good Night Knight" by Josh Will.  This is actually a Kick Starter Campaign - which you can find here Kick Starter campaign for The Good Night Knight.

I personally love this idea since my husband and I run small Renaissance Festivals here in MA and every time I see a young boy dressed as a Knight, I always (in character) will say "Oh Good night, Knight!" and pretend to fall asleep...:)

Please do go and check it out!

In the meantime, this is my last post for this year!  I certainly hope you all have a lovely holiday (whatever it is you celebrate) and get lots of picture books for your young ones (and some older folks like them too).

I also appreciate all the support! <3 Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a lovely holiday (whatever you celebrate). I am up to my ears in preparations for Advent and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete